Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday!
I’m a bit delayed in posting this week due to my fabulous trip to NYC. It was a total blast and I’m so happy I got to go hang with my sister. We had an awesome time (no surprise there!)
Today I am sharing two favorites – my favorite workout of late and my favorite new bag by LiveWell360! Good stuff today!
The Strength & Cardio Circuit Blast Workout!
I mentioned on Instagram that I’ve been trying to up the intensity of my workouts lately. They simply have not been challenging enough!
One of my favorite ways to increase the intensity (and effectiveness!) of a workout is by combining strength exercises with blasts of cardio.
Doing a strength and cardio workout gives you the most bang for your workout buck. You’ll burn fat, build muscle, and increase endurance.Not to mention, you’ll have FUN!
To do this strength and cardio workout, choose a weight that is challenging – you should barely be able to complete the last rep! Don’t choose weights that are too easy for you. If you’re going to take the time to work out, make it count!
Give it a go – you’ll be glad you did!
This LiveWell360 bag. It’s the best! I’ve been taking it everywhere with me – to the gym, to work, even as a travel bag on my trip to NYC!
What I love about it:
- Cute – love the sleek black look
- Comfortable to wear – throw it over your shoulder and tuck it under your arm!
- Plenty of room – in this picture I have a toiletries case, book, iPad, bag of food, scarf, wallet, notebook, and randoms like chargers & chapstick
- Just the right amount of pockets/zippers/compartments (sometimes if there’s too many I lose things and if there’s not enough I lose things!)
- Words to live by – the inside is covered with inspiring words like courage , wellness, and health
- Perfect for work, travel, or the gym – I often use it for a combination of these!
- Makes living wicked healthy on the go much more convenient!
If I were you, I’d grab the bag, fill it with your workout gear, and heat to the gym for Strength & Cardio Circuit Blast! he he he.
Hope your day is a good one!
Wicked Healthy Wonderings: Do you do strength and cardio separately or combined? Do you have a favorite bag or purse?